feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sense of Productivity


I feel quite productive for the accomplishments I’ve done yesterday. It was Manila Day and since my office is situated in the heart of the city, I enjoyed the privilege of not attending to work in commemoration of its foundation. Some of my to-d0-lists were things that were long been scheduled to be performed but I just don’t have the luxury of time given my work schedule and other extra curricular activities.

I initially planned to wake up early, but the post typhoon breeze of Frank stretched my regular six-hours of sleep to 8 in the morning. I had to put the blame on myself also since I took my bed rest past 12:00 midnight Monday night. I promised to run only a number of episodes of Prison Break but can’t help on the thrilling and exciting jail breakout of the lead cast. The brothers are still under chase - Season 2 Episode 19.

At any rate, here are the activities I myself did.

Around 8:30, I fixed my bed and afterwards I helped preparing our breakfast - Dennis’ special version of omelet and fried luncheon meat. Dennis was taking as the lead chef and I was again watching in-between and Bren was the lone expectator. Bren joined us in since he is also working somewhere in Manila area. Good job!!!

At 11:00, Dennis and I went to GSIS. It was my business at first to facilitate the replacement of my e-cared but Dennis went along with me for his card activation for future loan transaction. I was informed however that Union Bank would do the replacement of my card. I went on the nearby branch and signed up for my request after paying P300.00 for the re-issuance of it. Two-thumbs up!!!

Before lunch, we reached the office of Institute of Internal Auditors at Valero, Makati. Dennis had some personal business while I thought of getting my membership ID that was issued in 2006 I guess – at last after two years. Nerissa, a former officeamate at Land Bank, also dropped in the office and we had a short chat during our stay there.

Next stop was Glorietta for our meal. Thanks Dennis for sponsoring my food – nice pick at Teriyaki Boy. After the lunch, we already parted ways. I had less than 30-minute window shopping at electronic shops located in Greenbelt area. I was looking for iphone but I had not seen one since the Mac store isn’t supporting the unit according to the salesperson - too bad for me.

I headed back to our condo to wait for my sister who was on her way to Manila. Few minutes after 2, she informed me that she was already boarded on a cab going to my place. She handed me the things that were to be given to my other sibling working in Sucat.

By 3:00, I went again business district of Makati to see my special friend. We arranged last week that we’ll be having a lunch but I was informed that she had an unexpected meeting that ran long and requested if we could just instead have a late lunch - I think on time snacks? LOL. We dined in a near by restaurant and took time to update our lives. We ended nearing 5:00 in the afternoon and she returned to work.

Around 8:00, Bren and I went Sucat to deliver the package for my sister. I met my classmate in college, Leanor, and she sponsored Bren’s dinner. I was not that familiar on areas going south and our taxi fare totaled P250.00 including the toll fee. I’ll just take the public transportation the next time I paid visit.

What an exhausting day for me me at by 10:00……. snoozzzzzzzzeeeeee



0 comments:

Post a Comment